Sunday 27 May 2012

What's on my mind?



First , Hello ? heh ,
1.Forget password :(
Hello readers.  Can't update my blog for a long time. Why? because I forget my password and every time I want sharing my stories , I can't share but never mind. Now, I can blogging.  :D

2.Regreting
Okey. Since I forget my password and i can't blogging, a trouble came. See the word 'REGRETING' ? Actually , I got a big trouble with my girlfriend . (18th February). I'm a liar. I lie  to her and one day she know that i lies her. I feel so stupid ! Why not i just follow my cousin advise?I should tell her early and stop keeping secrets from her. The day that she knows about it, i didn't know that she knew it until I suspect something happened to my cousin. In the early morning , i checked my cousin's phone and saw their conversations. Then, I told the true to her and the next day we break up because i want it but my heart doesn't . I know she cried and angry. THE END .
wait, wait ,wait
For you infomation , i'm still in relationship with her. We just break up for 3 hours . Hehe. ''Rasa sayang saya mengatasi segalanya.'' thats was the sentences she gave to me. She forgive me and i'm happy but i can forgive myself until now.I brought she break up but i took back. YEAH !
last,
 ILOVEHERSOMUCH WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL :D

3.TESTING , TESTING , TESTING
Emm..testing one . she unbelieve me. I mean she feel doubt about me. just because her  friends. Until one day, she testing,testing,testing. Hhaha .. but she still believe me. erm,why?because I didn't lie her again when she were testing me.

4. I told the truth .
Emmm... when I calling with her then i'm ready to tell the truth . i'm HAPPY ! Now she know the truth .

No comments:

Post a Comment