Wednesday 21 December 2011

Kids !

                                           
         So here we go Hello ! but not too much .. actually I like kids very much because they were cute and sometimes I felt I want to rewind  my passed time when I was a little boy .When I was a little boy, my life was so wonderful ,colourful and all I do was playing ,be a naught boy..haha i'm a naught boy ,until now? :D yes .
I like twins kids .. even sometimes I'll be confused because they were look same .. but I know they have something different in their own self that makes people know them.. such as their attitudes or maybe their characteristics .or their style .. so we stop here , bye bye .. :) 
                                                 
                                                 I like kids ! :)



They looks like me when I 5 years old..


Vandel ! Miss you boy ..



My Honey also like kids .. and we were same .. that good .:)


No comments:

Post a Comment