Sunday 2 December 2012

Turn Back The Time !




If I can turn back the time, this will never happened to me. Even my mother hard to accept it and so do I. I don't believe this will happen to me. I had promise to myself that I would never leave my lover but it'll happen when I know that I had this sickness. It's happened to fast. Day by day i'm afraid. I'm afraid to lose all people that  I really love. I hate when my life ended with sadness ! This really was not FAIR ! It's hard to find happiness in my life. WHY?

              When I behave well and honest, all the responses I got was grief and penal. Did I'm a very evil person??? I don't know how to smoke,drink alcohol.gamble or kill people. I'm not a bad boy ! I'm complains because I can't stand by myself. I always pray and work hard but it was the same. Many people said that I am a perfect guy and a lucky son but the reality it was not.

               I wish I can turn back the time because I feel it was to close to me. I don't want it will happen. Please God. Save me!

No comments:

Post a Comment